Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursday Download

A great indie update for today incl. complete discography from The Locust and the albums from some other alternative and HC bands.


Anodyne - The Outer Dark


Botch - An Anthology of Dead Ends


Crisis - Like Sheep Led to Slaughter


Old Man Gloom - Christmas


The End - Within Dividia

The Daughters - Canada Songs
The Locust - Discography
Necrocanibalistic Vomitorium - Albums
Resident Evil OST Collection
Soplerfo - EP for Dogs

This link incl. (Warning!!! - the root page contains some nazzi sh.t)
Eisbecher - S/T
Everlast - Eat at Whitey's
Hitman 3 Soundtrack
L'ame Immortelle - Gezeiten
Laibach Collection
Megaherz - 5
Megaherz - Herzwerk II
Megaherz - Himmelfahrt
Megaherz - Misc.
Oomph! - Wahrheit oder Pflicht
Rammstein - Mutter
Rammstein - Reise, Reise
Rob Zombie - American Made Music to Strip By
System of a Down - Toxicity

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro, if you're hurting for links, I can hook you up if that'll mean you stop giving free hits to nazis. I mean seriously, I like your site, but I don't know if I want to keep coming around if I'm going to be redirected to sites like that, with or without a warning. That shit is wrong, and there's no reason you should be giving it any support at all, even if its indirect.

Why do you think they host music at sites like that? So people will get linked there and look around, and hopefully get some new "recruits".

Get with the times man, lose the nazi shit, please......

6:19 PM  
Blogger Ziggy said...

ok. I guess you have a right. I will take care in the future. I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I guess the most of the people wouldn't notice what's in the root if I didn't put a warning there but I didn't want the people think I do it intentionaly (once I did it by accident). Finally I'm a slav and don't give a fuck about nazzis. Be sure it will not happen again. Enjoy the site.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home